Details of my travel whilst on the road

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

work work work

God, has it already been 6 weeks since i posted? Sorry. I guess you could say I have been lazy, but i would say busy. Work is going well, all moving in the right direction. Everything else seems to be going along well too - but I have less of an eye on it now that I am busy with work, and fitting in the other everyday necessities around that. I have actually had some great times in the last few weeks, eaten at some great restaurants and learnt a lot - I just haven't had time to share it all!

I have started planning my trip to Japan in April, and am very excited about that - but a bit worried about finance. I have paid off my credit card and gotten myself into a good routine, but i can see myself coming back from Japan once again without savings and back into CC debt. Hopefully I can find cheap accommodation and sights-to-see, and resist the temptation to buy new gadgets!

My love to all, especially those I have been slack in keeping contact with! I promise once i get this new lifestyle full of obligations and commitments under some sort of control, i will start catching up on all of these relationships!

Matt.

2 Comments:

  • Yeah, everything is going well, everything is getting there, yeah! :D ;D ;D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:57 AM  

  • Wow, Evan (my bf) is going to Japan this week. What a coincidence.

    How the hell are you? Damn right about needing to keep in touch. What is this job you speak of? You went to Collaroy eh? That's just near me. Probably the same place we had our yr 7 camp at.

    ~ Liv

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home