Details of my travel whilst on the road

Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Countdown's begin

2 days until Katie returns, 3 days until I head to Collaroy to commence orientation for the new job, and 4 days til the job starts, and I have my first cantonese class.

I finished with Budget yesterday - It is good to be moving on but i will miss some of my co-workers. Today I am doing some preparation for upcoming meetings, and getting organised for next week so I do not have to spend the weekend doing it - as that will be the only time I have with Katie after she returns before I head off. I am also going into the city to meet Kayo for lunch, and my mum and sister are coming to stay tonight so they can go and help Kayo with her wedding dress fitting on Friday. I guess I will go to the gym today also.

Well, better get to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home