Details of my travel whilst on the road

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

a sea of anxious tension

What is happening at the moment? Well, apart from countless trips to go christmas shopping for 'that one last thing', I am still waiting to hear about a job, and wondering what i will be doing in 2007. My stomach has been a bit upset the last few days, and I am 99% sure it is anxiety related... I realised on the bus ride home today that my chest was very tight and my stomach was in knots as i thought about these issues. At this stage I am hopeful to hear about this final job opportunity by the end of this week - I really hope I do hear, so that I know before new years. Either way I will have a lot on my mind of Xmas - well maybe not, If I don't get an offer, then my plans for 2007 are pretty much set. If I do get the offer, then i have to decide which to take. Whilst that looks to be a very tricky decision, it has to beat waiting...

Oh, and the 6th anniversary of my weight loss surgery just passed 2 days ago. I missed it! Oh well, my weight is steady around 110, and apart from the tummy issues at the moment, i feel well.

1 Comments:

  • Matt Matt, you'll be fine! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home