Details of my travel whilst on the road

Monday, November 06, 2006

first day of work

It went well. No hassles whatsoever. I took the bus, and got slightly the wrong one - it went via the airport rather than express - but i still arrived 10 minutes earlier than needed. The group of new employees totals 6 people, and they are all nice. The trainers are also very friendly, and today went by quickly. Should be fine

The weather was accomodating. It rained after I got on my bus, stopped for me to exit the bus and enter the building, and was mostly clear on breaks except lunch time. And as I left for the day, the sun was emerging - and has stayed out since. Beaut. We finished early at 3.30 as we just took half hour for lunch, and we got ahead on work today so we can take some time to watch the Melbourne Cup tomorrow during training.

I am off to collect Kate from work soon, hopefully her day was good too!

1 Comments:

  • Mmmmmwah,, first week went well!! Good start! ^^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home