Details of my travel whilst on the road

Saturday, November 04, 2006

shopping

Today the girls and I went to Westfield Parramatta - mainly for the girls to find some more work clothing. I was also going to get a diary refil for my filofax for 2007. They looked at heaps of stores (but i think i was patient-despite a throbbing headache) and got a few really nice things.

On the way back we stopped at Ikea at Rhodes. Kate bought a new lamp for the living room - the overhead light is still on the fritz. It probably will be forever. The new lamp is 160cm tall, one of the paper 'Storm' series - it is quite nice and suits the room well. Pics below.

It is Sandrines birthday tomorrow, and I am planning to go to the motor show in Darling Harbor. On Monday, Kate and I both start work!


1 Comments:

  • Pretty light!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home