Details of my travel whilst on the road

Monday, October 30, 2006

latest

Well, lots of things happening around the place now.

Kate spent half of last week helping her friends open a new restuarant, and I have been updating my website and what not. Sandrine has recieved a job offer and we are all VERY excited for her! I start my new casual job next monday, and I am hoping to go along to the international motor show next sunday.

I am currently at a Job Network member looking for work - i have applied for two more graduate programs since have been here, and now wainting on the printer to come to life... the PC I am on seems to be possesed... the CD drive keeps hissing, and randomly opens and closely... great stuff.

This morning I had a big blood test - it had been a while so I figured I was due for a check up. It was a comedy of errors the first time around- the pathologist could not read the Drs handwriting, and some of the tests ordered are no longer available... on and on, back to see another Dr, new test request, then I couldnt do it as some new tests required fasting... Anyway! Today i had the lot done (9 vials in total -- vials or viles?)

Better check on this printer.......

3 Comments:

  • vials

    By Blogger Aussie Abounds, at 7:59 PM  

  • Could also be vile, depends how you feel about it!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:29 AM  

  • oh good, I wasn't sure if anyone would get the joke.... I don't mind blood normally, but i can do without handling my own... :)

    By Blogger Matt, at 6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home