Details of my travel whilst on the road

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Job Offer

Great News! Today I received a graduate position job offer! I won't go into too many specifics until all the details are finalised, but I am really extremely happy to have gotten this offer. It is a graduate communications position with a national employer - apparently they had 1200 applicants for 56 positions, and there were only 3 communications spots going nationally - and I got one! It is especially encouraging as the group of applicants I interviewed with in Sydney were all very impressive people.

I will let you all know more as it is all finalised - but its great to have some offers! I just wish they started before 2007!

1 Comments:

  • Yeah, that's awesome. Keep us in touch with this!

    By Blogger -M-ric, at 4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home