Details of my travel whilst on the road

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Thesis result and...

Hi all, just a quick note to let everyone know i recieved my thesis result. It was double marked; the first marker was outside my uni, and a recent PhD from UOW now working at UQ. His comments were quite good, but he reccomended a mark of 81%. The second marker was the head CCS professor at my uni, and internationally renowned - also known as a hard marker. He suggested a mark of 90%!, and in the end, considering my coursework i ended up with an 85% for the year - which means a 1st class honors! :) So thats good news after a lot of hard work.

We signed the lease on Wednesday, so that was good too. On thursday we had a few pieces of bad news, and i managed to cut myself across the second knuckle on my right index finger - needing 3 stitches. So that wasn't so fun.

Otherwise not tooooo much on, just packing, trying to diagnose kates car problems, and a few other bits and pieces. Will be moving up to Rockdale in southern Sydney next thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home