Details of my travel whilst on the road

Friday, April 28, 2006

Off the road

Well, i haven't been "on the road" in a painfully long time. Actually, it is only 4 and a bit months since europe, but it feels like a lifetime. I spent those last months writing my thesis like a fiend... a few weeks ago someone asked me about my trip, and i really had a mental blank on 2 of the countries i visited!

Anyway, poor me - I know.

My thesis submission date is rapidly approaching, 3rd May... only 5 days now. After that i am going to Melbourne for 3.5 days - as i have never been and I feel i have earnt it. I got cheap transport ($60 train and $80 flight) there and back, and $22 a night hostel accomodation lined up. I don't plan much except catching a comedy show or two, wandering the city and taking lots of pictures (finally spending some time learning more on my DSLR camera). So yay, thesis almost done, and back on the road ASAP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home