Details of my travel whilst on the road

Friday, December 08, 2006

December

Well, christmas has snuck up again earlier than demanded, and here we are. I am working in the call centre, and the girls are busy in their 9-5's. Katie was not well today, I am not sure what is wrong but her tummy is upset and she is aching a lot.

This weekend we are planning a lunch at The Little Snail french eatery in Darling Harbour, then some friends are coming up for dinner Saturday night.

I am waiting anxiously to hear about recent job opportunities, and laying plans for Xmas and the New Year. It looks like Kate and I will have to work Dec 27 & 28, so sadly we will be joining the mass of people on the highways on boxing day.

1 Comments:

  • Hope Kate's better now. Bugger about work 27 and 28.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home