Details of my travel whilst on the road

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

holiday wishes

We just got back from Young - I had a really fantastic time. It was so nice to see the family and just chill out at home for a few days. Ate and drank a bit too much (but not TOOO much as is often the case), cruised around town whilst kate practiced driving, caught up with Kayo and Sarah, and generally took it easy. Kate drove half of the way home, and did really well - she has improved so much.

The good news i mentioned below was I got another job offer for 2007. I had a good think about it whilst at home, and things are starting to clear up a little in my mind. Not 100% decided yet, but on the way.

Hope everyone has a relaxing time, and does something fun and memorable for new years eve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home