Details of my travel whilst on the road

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Katie off to HK

This morning Katie flew out to Hong Kong... she is going back until Febuary 3rd, for a friends wedding and to catch up with her friends and family. It is good that she was able to head back - it has been a year since she was home last. It's disapointing that I was unable to go back with Kate - I couldn't afford it, and I need to work.

Oh well, she will have a great time - and has earned it with her hard work and saving - and hopefully we will both get to go to Japan in late April for Kayo's wedding.

I am back to work tomorrow, and friday. I will hopefully catch up with some friends of Kates and mine for Yum Cha on Saturday (my b'day), and then good friends are coming up for dinner that night. Should be good!

Other good news - we got a small gymnasium at our apartment building. The strata put a small one into the pool room, it has a treadmill, 2 bikes, a cross trainer, and a few weights machines. It is great - because it is free! Just a $150 key deposit. So today i went down, and it was great to work out again - its has been over 6 months (omg!) since I last went to the gym, as the private gyms are too expensive. So hopefully i will keep that up!

2 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday Matt, won't be long til you're half my age! i won't feel so old then.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:19 PM  

  • yeah, I remember being a quarter of your age at your 40th party... I think i was bartender that night.

    ratios are tricky.

    By Blogger Matt, at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home