Details of my travel whilst on the road

Sunday, January 28, 2007

past halfway, bday celebrations, $2 sushi, & putput madness

It is now past halfway on Katie's trip to Hong Kong - she will be back in 6 days. I know she is having a great time there, but I miss her - so i am selfishly glad that she will be back soon. Tomorrow I am rostered to work from 9-6, but I am hoping to finish at 1pm so that I can go and enrol in the Tafe course for Cantonese. Unfortunately it begins the following week, which is when I will be at an orientation week on the Northern Beaches. Hopefully I can arrange it so that I can drive down to the training whatever night it is on.

The other week was my birthday, and we had some friends up for the night - it was fun, some pictures below.



The Japanese chicken and egg dish i cooked for dinner

And the birthday cake colin and laura made for me!

During the week I went into the city and had lunch with Kayo. We went to a new sushi train in market city that had an opening special where all dishes were just $2. It was great. See below.





Oh, and for Australia Day colin and laura again came up, and we had dinner (bbq), played a little poker and a round of mini (aka put put) golf. It was another fun night.

Can you guess which smug long-limbed chap won the golf?

Precise....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home