Details of my travel whilst on the road

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

44 hours til japan & top 100

I had a thought the other day that i should bite the bullet and compile a list of my all time favourite films (not best - favourite!) I am just a tiny bit busy getting ready to leave work and the rest to go to Japan on Thursday, but I wanted to make a public commitment that I will make a top 100 list. I have always resisted this as it is so hard, but having to write a top five list for a job application a while ago was fun... so I will extend it a little. Probably actually no one cares that I will do this, but I want to, and this may help keep me to it!

44 hours! YAY! Only 8 hours left of work til JP! :D :D :D Oh, and in 1 week today I will have just had the supremo lunch at Iron Chef Sakai's restaurant in Shibuya! SO EXCITED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home