Details of my travel whilst on the road

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

More yummy attempts at Korean food

Here is how the kimchi is looking. It tastes good, but I think it needs more time to ferment - maybe because it has been cold here.


Tonight I tried to make the sweet and sticky potato side dish. I made up a hybrid recipe from some I found online.Above is sauteing the diced raw potatoes, and below is once I added the garlic, onion, soy, water, sugar and honey.



Above is as it all simmered, and below is the fully cooked version - before I condensed and added the sauce to it.


Finished products - the radish kimchi and sweetened potato side dishes. Below is the left over chicken meat, and a ginger, egg and baby corn fried rice. :) Delicious. I am going to get fat again soon at this rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home