Details of my travel whilst on the road

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Cantonese test and happenings

Hi guys. On Saturday Kate and I went on a day trip to the Hunter Valley with my coworkers. It was great, we went to 5 wineries and had a bbq lunch there. The last one we went to was the best in my opinion - just great, i loved every variety of white and red we tried and the host was excellent. I actually joined up, so that means I will have a good supply of their wines - so you know what you may get for an upcoming b'day present!

Yesterday was the end of session exam for Cantonese. It involved reading, writing, speaking and listening. I have actually been studying a lot over the last week - and all day Sunday. It paid off, and I am pretty sure I did fine - i know i got 28.5 from 30 for the speaking section, and think i should pass the other sections... we will see.

I need a hair cut. And I am mourning the end of The Sopranos. Busy times huh!?

1 Comments:

  • I agree that Gartelmans was indeed the bomb. My birthday's March 26 and I'll have the expensive shiraz, thanks.

    By Blogger Hammertime, at 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home