Details of my travel whilst on the road

Sunday, December 18, 2005

London with the girls.

Hi all, am back in London now, with Sarah and Kate. I came back a day early from Tallinn to surprise Kate at the airport. I am happy to say the shopping drought broke in Tallinn, and i got a pair of shoes and a jacket, as well as some other little gifts.

Since we have been here... on Thursday Kate and I went to Hampton Court Palace, very nice. Friday we went in to see Big Ben and Westminster Abbey, then met sarah and saw the Tate Modern museum, went to see the big tree and carols in the city, then to oxford st for shopping. Today we went into Camden markets, and postponed Hyde park until a later day, as we all need to get ready for an Xmas party we are attending somewhere in the city tonight. So here are some random pics from the last few days for u.

Here is annemarie doing my hair!

Sarah and kate on Oxford st.
Kate and the queens swan at Hampton Court Palace.
This was a photo montage of the queen at the palace, kate and i decided to make our own...Class.. i know!

2 Comments:

  • We are preparing a really strange christmas (strange for me, I mean) here in Weerona. BBQ on the beach and a magic random box for anyone to have at least one gift for christmas ^^.

    Don't forget to bring me an expensive jacket from LV Kriss ^^. Is it too late? shit...

    Sandrine's gone last friday and Karina will leave next Friday to go back to Hong Kong. Less and less people here. I can't wait for the trip with my parents.

    By the way Matt, I am improving my ping pong game. Sure i will crush you when you'll be back :)

    By Blogger -M-ric, at 9:28 PM  

  • thanks for the msgs guys. I dont know why it posted 3 times last time, but i have removed them. Emeric, u better practice night and day pal... i will be back mid january to destroy u! (u can have ur chance at the 2006 weerona TT championships!)

    By Blogger Matt, at 6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home