Details of my travel whilst on the road

Friday, December 09, 2005

Berlin.

Its 11pm and i have just arrived into berlin, the hostel is really nice. So i realised with the way the flights worked out that i actually have only 2 days here, as i arrived late and leave very early in the morning - and will have over 4 days in Tallinn (arriving early leaving late)... i guess i will wish those were reversed... but i will try to go to helsinki for the day from Tallinn.

I had my first real conversation on the plane today, sitting next to a couple... was interesting, she is from Prague but living in Milan, he is italian living in Bologna, and they both have relatives here in Berlin...

anyway, time to unpack and get ready for an early night, unfortunately with so little time here, i guess i wont be experiencing any of the famous berlin night-life.

1 Comments:

  • Hi, Matt

    Nice blogg, we can trace you !!!! nice photos and we can feel you spirit !

    And I regret the blogg of Chris, because it's very sympathetic to read all the messages (his site is cool, but not to read all the messages).

    We are very happy to have you here for Christmas and new year with Sarah and Kate (I have already begun to harrass Sarah with my passion, you will be all condamned to transport it, sorry) and hope that I will find some great cooking tricks to make you discover the French cooking despite yr empeachments.

    I'm desperate that the Museum in Auvers is closed in december, because there was an fantastic "road" of the Impressionists, commented in English (Van Gogh has lived here and painted the Church, the Auberge Ravoux, etc....) but we 'll organize cool things to visit on the 22th.

    Dick picks up you all at the station in Paris, trip through the Champs Elysées with the car, and installation.

    I'm afraid that Sarah will cohabit with my orchid collection, but by chance, I have no variety of cannibal species.

    Well, that's all for the moment, oh yes, when you have 2 minutes, please learn all some sentences in French, because my mother will be happy to exchange some words with you ! and you will kill Chris making the translation, because she is lovely (she lets you the flat in Carqueiranne) and she will learn all from you !!!!!

    Kindest regards
    Cat

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home