Details of my travel whilst on the road

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

At the airport

I'm bored... This checking in 3 hours before the flight is annoying... i have been in near the exit gate for an hour now, and its still another hour before it takes off... anyway. I was surprised how close to the baggage limit i was already - i was 23kg for check in and actually over with carry on, but i hid some. Hopefully the stuff i am bringing for people will shave off some weight.

I am also tossing up buying some alcohol here, seeing i won't get any duty free from here in... well i wont within the E.U., and i am not sure if the lay over will give me a chance... i am sure its much cheaper in HK.

But the day so far has gone off without a hitch- i was on time for the train, i don't remember having left anything at home, i had the right change for the train, i had unexpected company on the train up, a guy helped me carry my bag up the stairs (without being asked) and no lines at check in or customs! So things are getting off to a good flight.

Still, i have half an hour to kill before boarding - and now that we are in the customs area all the food and drink prices have gone up another 50% - theiving bastards.

To anyone i didnt see to say goodbye to, sorry. Oh crap - just remembered something i forgot - to post Xmas cards... so sorry to those of you whose cards are sitting on my desk! Next post - london!

1 Comments:

  • Oh darn,no card this year? I guess we can live with that!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home