Details of my travel whilst on the road

Saturday, October 08, 2005

First Posting

Ok - so clearly there is more to learn on this site that i realised! I just lost my first posting.. Oh well. Basically, i have created this blog so i can update it on the road, and that way people can check it if they are interested, rather than being bothered with bulk emails all the time. It is now 16 days til i head to Seoul, South Korea, and i cannot wait. I just hope it doesn't blow my budget for the big trip to Europe at Xmas.

Hope all are well, and stay tuned!

1 Comments:

  • Heyy MattGy, many THANX for your e-mails from time to time + APOLOGIES for my loooooooong silence since we had the last contact through the email. Very GLAD to see ya up on here! Greatly looking forward to seeing your posts from up n across the world- Eriko -x-

    By Blogger Eriko, at 1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home